As I was skimming through Pintrest the other day, I came across someone’s “bucket list” that they had made for their Golden Birthday. It inspired me to actually put some thought into what i want to accomplish with my 25th year of life. Of course, it’s is not limited to just the 25 things on this list and I am well aware that i may not be able to do some of these but hey, it’s worth a shot.
I am trying to live more intentionally and be more present in the current moment but the dreamer in me must also be able to run wild. I believe this will help me be a little more focused with my time and resources so that I am able to fully live out every beautiful moment that lies ahead.
So here we go…25 for 25….
- Calm down and drink sweet tea
- Figure out & verbalize what my “dreams” are and begin to pursue them
- Start on degree
- Make time to paint more/make things and express my creativity
- Blog more often and truly invest time into developing it more
- Join a gym
- Discover East of the Mississippi: the Carolinas, Georgia and NYC around Christmas time
- Be not so concerned with others opinions
- Purchase quality items-not just buy stuff because it’s cheap or on sale
- Expand Library
- Cook more at home
- Eat cleaner
- Learn a new skill i.e. take jewlery making class or how to crochet or change a flat tire (yes, I don’t really know how to do this)
- Explore photography
- Be more social and not so shy
- Grow more as a person in my identity and confidence
- Find a better job
- Be more generous, not only with my money but also my time
- Begin learning a new language
- Read more
- Go skydiving
- Finally get a tattoo
- Pay off credit cards
- Become financially stable
Some of them, I feel like I still need to clarify and expand as to what this will actually look life in everyday life but this will do for now.
So a year from now let’s see what has been done and where life has led us all.
And now it is finally here….25…let’s do this.
YOLO…SUCKAS…YOLO…(i apologize for this, i just had a moment)